Wednesday, July 23, 2008

RaEGun

I love getting custom made dresses for the girls from this company called Raegun.... I found some of their cute dresses one day while surfing etsy.com and wanted Marissa (the owner of Raegun) to make me a party dress for Adyson's first birthday. So she made this sweet cupcake dress... that I love!! It went so perfectly with with her cupcaked themed party.
I also had a Fancy Nancy dress made for Aaliyah's Fancy Nancy Party. She absolutely loved it!!! I mean she wore it during her birthday party, to dinner that night ... at a restaurant, and then again to church the very next day. Now she wears her dress at least once a day playing dress -up. It was defiantly worth every penny!! Thanks RaeGun for your quality designs-!!

Check out RaeGun for yourself on the side link.



No comments: